Are you ready for whole new look, a stylish new you for Spring 2015? Well your seasonal shopping list starts here. We have "new" pieces that we believe will transform your wardrobe, along with expert styling advice. Our fashion updates will see you through spring, with ease and have you looking fabulous.
1. The two-toned bucket bag - a style that rides the line between preppy and cool, $198.00 available at One Brilliant.
2. Stripes - A striped maxi skirt is a quick route into spring/summer. Maxi skirt $98.00 by Pete, available at One Brilliant.
3. Bare Whites - Spring's whites focus on details & cutwork that elevates them from pretty to precious. A must have piece for spring. This paper white blouse by Nic&Zoe, $128.00 available at One Brilliant. Wear it as a basic piece and it will quietly steal the show.
4. Fringe - Outfits with fringe are the sort of high-impact looks you just do not forget. Start with your accessories and add a little more dimension with a statement in hand. We just love this fringe bag, $138.00 available at One Brilliant.
5. Style-tip - Head-to-toe white has the same slimming effect as black.
Suzanne Mauro, AICI